Help Adult Well-Being Services win this year’s Art Van Charity Challenge! The 2016 Art Van Charity Challenge is a friendly fundraising competition for organizations supporting children, health and human services. The top ten organizations will receive award grants from Art Van.
The challenge runs from Wednesday, May 18th through Wednesday, June 22nd.
There are two ways to support AWBS in the Art Van Charity Challenge.
- Take some time and set up your fundraiser. Just click here https://www.crowdrise.com/adult-wellbeing-services-artvan2016 and select "Fundraise for this Campaign". You'll have your own fundraiser that you can share with your community of family, friends, business associates, etc. You can log in with your personal Facebook ID/pw or create your own account. Then share the link on Facebook and send it out to your personal email contacts! Remind your contacts that the minimum donation is $10.
- Follow the link that follows to donate https://www.crowdrise.com/fundraise-and-volunteer/donate-desktop/project/adult-wellbeing-services-artvan2016/adultwellbeingservices/0.
And ask friends and family to support AWBS!
If Not Us, Then Who?
Adult Well-Being Services is a Detroit non-profit that has provided quality services to individuals and families throughout Wayne County since 1953. Started as one of the first Senior Centers in the country, AWBS now provides services to individuals of all ages.
Your donations to AWBS support programs and services that:
• Help to improve the physical and mental health of clients through the seamless integration of primary and
behavioral health treatment
• Help families and individuals move towards self-sufficiency with employment skills, job coaching and referrals
• Help individuals learn to manage chronic illnesses and improve their quality of life
• Encourage older adults to engage in activities to improve their health while being fulfilling and educational
• Enable outreach to and testing for individuals with potentially life-threatening illnesses
• Enrich the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities by helping them reach their full
• Provide transportation to individuals who receive services
• Provide education and resources to minimize risky lifestyles
• Provide treatment and supportive services to individuals to support their path to recovery
Please make a gift to Adult Well-Being Services to help us help those we serve.