Delivering Services that Work. Growing With You.
Adult Well-Being Services (AWBS) is a Detroit non-profit that has provided quality services to individuals and families throughout Wayne County since 1953. Started as one of the first Senior Centers in the country, AWBS now provides services to individuals of all ages.
Your donations to AWBS support programs and services that:
• Help to improve the physical and mental health of clients through the seamless integration of primary and behavioral health treatment
• Help families and individuals move towards self-sufficiency with employment skills, job coaching and referrals
• Help individuals learn to manage chronic illnesses and improve their quality of life
• Encourage older adults to engage in activities to improve their health while being fulfilling and educational
• Enable outreach to and testing for individuals with potentially life-threatening illnesses
• Enrich the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities by helping them reach their full potential
• Provide transportation to individuals who receive services
• Provide education and resources to minimize risky lifestyles
• Provide treatment and supportive services to individuals to support their path to recovery
Please make a gift to Adult Well-Being Services to help us help those we serve.